Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sun Kissed-Still Life Fruit and Floral Oil Painting 8x8 by Marina Petro

Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA
"Sun Kissed"
8x8
Original oil painting on 1 1/2" gallery wrapped stretched canvas
Painted around all sides-does not need a frame
Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or EMAIL me for other purchasing options

Sun Kissed was a joy to paint. I used one of my new favorite fabrics as the backdrop. This time I decided to create the painting on a little larger gallery wrapped canvas and painted around all the sides,  which eliminates the need for a frame. 

It lifts my spirit when I look at this piece.  Sun Kissed contains all of the life giving colors...yellow for the rays of the sun, green for health, well being and prosperity, red and orange for energy, blue for a bit of serenity and black, for the 'void' which I perceive as the source of creativity.

Today's Quotation:  "We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature - trees, flowers, grass- grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence... We need silence to be able to touch souls." 
~Mother Teresa

Email Me
Blog
MyFaceBook Page
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin