Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

Three Cherries-Still Life Impressionist Oil Painting of Cherries by Marina Petro

 
Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA
"Three Cherries"
5x7
Original oil painting on archival Raymar canvas panel
Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or EMAIL me for other purchasing options

This little piece has been hanging around for a time so I've lowered the price from $100 to $75. Photo here does not do it justice. The cherries are really luscious. This was my first cherry painting. I'm moaning and groaning again. It's already 4:30, I've had a bunch projects I needed to work on and I'm getting tired of all the extraneous responsibilities outside of painting. I had to look for the image of a painting in my paintings folder and got so excited with so many new ideas that I cannot possibly implement. A friend of mine once said that I need 8 bodies to manifest all my creative ideas. Sooo frustrating!

Today's Quotation:  "A man should hear a little music, read a little poetry, and see a fine picture every day of his life, in order that worldly cares may not obliterate the sense of the beautiful which God has implanted in the human soul." ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Email Me
Blog
MyFaceBook Page
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin