Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Cosmic Light 1- Oil Painting of Outer Space, Clouds, Sky Original by Marina Petro

Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA
"Cosmic Light 1"
Original oil painting on archival Raymar Canvas Panel
Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or EMAIL me for inquiries or to purchase directly.

I have had experiences, in dreams and light meditative states, of being engulfed in the most beautiful light that permeated every fiber of my being. When these experiences took place, they were in conjunction with a feeling of pure love that I regrettably haven't been able to duplicate in my ordinary life. I wish I could stay in that state forever. It contains everything and is pure bliss. As much as I'd try to hold on to the experience, it would dim as ongoing life galloped on and on and on. Nothing particularly eventful happened prior to these experiences to catalyze them...just life as it is and was at the time. My wish for all of you is to experience this light...you will then know what pure love is...

Today's Quotation: "Where there is great love there are always miracles." 
~Willa Cather
Email Me
Blog
MyFaceBook Page
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin