Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

One Big Apple-Still Life Oil Painting of Fruit on Decorative Fabric

Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA
"One Big Apple"
6x8
Original oil painting on archival Raymar canvas panel
Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or EMAIL me for other purchasing options

This is one of my earlier paintings on decorative fabric. A blank mind is not my usual state but today...for today's post...my mind is blank. I really have nothing of any interest to communicate so I will just include a few quotes about apples...how's that?

Today's Quotations:
"And there never was an apple, in Adam's opinion, that wasn't worth the trouble you got into for eating it."
~Neil Gaiman 

“Adam was but human-this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden.”
~ Mark Twain

“If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe.”
 ~Dr. Carl Sagan quotes 


Email Me
Blog
MyFaceBook Page
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

1 comment:

Karen Bruson said...

Great painting and very interesting quotes.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin