Pages

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Marina Petro Featured at Touchstones Of The Sacred

"The Oracle"
Sold
I have been invited become a charter member and display a selection of my visionary art in the Sacred Art category at Touchstones Of The Sacred.

My work is just underneath the jewelry. "The Oracle" is available as a print from their website as well as from Imagekind in a variety of sizes on paper or canvas. Greeting cards of this image are also available directly from me at $5.00 each. Email me for purchasing information.


Email Me
Blog
MyFaceBook Page
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

1 comment:

Karen Bruson said...

Wow. Nice. It really has a feeling of mystery.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin