Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Angel's Flight~Celestial Skyscape Oil Painting by Marina Petro

Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA
"Angel's Flight"
6x8 
Original oil painting on canvas-painted around all sides.
Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or EMAIL me for other purchasing options

Angel's Flight is a repost and I'll probably repost a few paintings this week.  I've reduced the price for this painting from $125 to $100. The frame is $29 if you would like it framed. Framed photo doesn't look as good as it does in real life...I've had a very busy week so far and haven't been able to play in my studio.

Angel's Flight is another example of intuitive painting straight from my very fertile imagination and ever growing skilled hands. Painting these small paintings has been such a wonderful opportunity to hone my skills...along with the classes I've been taking from master painter, Tom Vincent, for the past couple of years. Until then, I was primarily self taught, with the exception of a semester at Skidmore College and a few other workshops. 

So, this week has been busy. I had to prepare for a talk Monday night for SIMEN (Saratoga Integrative Medical Educational Network) on "Intuition-The Hidden Genius Within" I was delighted when 140 wonderful and highly receptive people showed up. I was told it was the largest group attending ever. Yesterday was full with many details needing to be taken care of and today was much of the same, including visiting the Saratoga Visitors Center to diagram their exhibit space for a one person show I am having there for the month of May...and on and on...Tomorrow I'll be going to Clifton Park to diagram another venue later this year...I'll keep you posted on both....and I'm heading to my studio as soon as I've finished posting here. What a relief that will be...

Today's Quotation:  "Since long I've held silence a remedy for harm." 
~Aeschylus
Email Me
Blog
MyFaceBook Page
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin