Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Scarecrow Garden~Landscape Flower Garden with Scare Crows Oil Painting by Marina Petro

Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA
"Scarecrow Garden"
16x20
Original oil on stretched canvas
Purchase securely at  my ETSY SHOP or EMAIL me for other purchasing options.

This was painted a while ago. I thought I'd re-post it now with the coming of Spring and looking forward to creating another garden. I was so happy to have found these scarecrows. Since then, I haven't been able to locate any more like this anywhere. All I could find are those silly looking things they call scarecrows on poles that you see everywhere. I still have two fairly new ones in my garage for this year's creation. They get pretty battered up in the elements. 

This painting always manages to bring a smile to whoever views it. Hope you're smiling too...

I've just written my latest NEWSLETTER and will be emailing it out as soon as I finish posting here today.  Check out the details...I'm giving a free presentation on 'Intuition-The Hidden Genius Within, a radio show with author and acupuncturist, Michael Wayne, a presentation at "Girlfriend's Getaway" in Bolton Landing, NY and last but not least, my weekend workshop, "Master Your Intuition". Also, you can order my book ANGELS-Guardians From Heaven & Their Habitats thru Blurb.Com with FREE SHIPPING through March 22. All the pertinent information and convenient links are in the NEWSLETTER.

Today's Quotation: "It's easy to get bogged down in the circumstantial and mundane, but if we connect to our passion, that in itself will be regenerative; we won't have to wait for the energy, it will be there." ~Nina Simons



Email Me
Blog
MyFaceBook Page
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin