Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

"YELLOW NAPKIN" by Marina Petro



Yellow Napkin
Sold

7" x 5" (17.8cm x 12.7cm)
Oil on Panel
$100 plus $10 shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.



Well, folks, I've had a significant block trying to think of a jazzy title for this painting. Obviously, I didn't come up with one. If you can think of another title leave a comment at my blog or email me. It's not too late for me to change it as this is it's debut and I haven't posted it at my website yet.

I did publish my Art + Intuition Newsletter yesterday. Maybe that took all the jazz I had. I'm not too talkative today. Spent time I'd rather be painting at Physical Therapy for a really painful leg and then at the dentist to get my teeth shiny and white. I could have written today's quotation...I'm off to take a nap now...

Today's Quotation: "I do not pursue art. It pursues me. It dogs me throughout my day and never rests. It is the beast I must feed that is never content. I did not choose to be an artist, to create, to express what is in my head. It chose me and I am its slave."
-Toni Ciserella


Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

3 comments:

Sandra Galda said...

Marina! I love these rich colors, and the various fabric backgrounds you have been using. I love looking at your work!

Karen Bruson said...

Gorgeous, rich colors once again!

Rob Hazzard said...

The cocktail napkin has me thinking "Happy Hour" for a title.

Love your bright colors and the reflection/glare bouncing off your fruit

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin