Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2009

"TARGETS" by Marina Petro


"Targets"
6x8 inches
Oil on gallery wrapped stretched canvas painted around all sides.
Purchase here at eBay $100 + shipping

I attended Carol Marine's "A Painting A Day" workshop in Westford, MA last Monday thru Wednesday. I was actually up there Saturday and came home Thursday. It was a wonderful, informative experience and I'll post more about it at another time. I've got a very sore leg and it's difficult to sit at the computer right now so I'll sign off with....

Today's Quote: "I dream a lot. I do more painting when I'm not painting. It's in the subconscious."
-Andrew Wyeth


Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

1 comment:

Sandra Galda said...

Hi Marina! This apple just stands out from the fabric in such a real and amazing way!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin