Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

"THE SHIELD" by Marina Petro


"The Shield"
6x6 inches
Original Oil on Raymar Canvas Panel

SOLD
This painting looks much better 'in person' than in this photo. I wanted to call it 'The Guardian' but I already had a painting with fruit with that title as well as an angel painting. Finding fruit with leaves still attached is rare and when I find them, I am very happy.

Today's Quotation: "Composer, sculptor, painter, poet, prophet, sage – these are the makers of the after-world, the architects of heaven. The world is beautiful because they have lived. Without them, laboring humanity would perish." -James Allen

Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin