Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2009

"BURGUNDY APPLE" by Marina Petro



Burgundy Apple
8" x 6" (20.4cm x 15.3cm)
Oil on Panel
$100 plus $10 shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.



Insurance is included in shipping charges.
I added some polka dots and more flowers to the fabric pattern in this painting. Boy, it is occasionally difficult to come up with a name for each painting. I love it when a 'catchy' title pops into my head but nothing appeared for this one. Hope you enjoy viewing it...now I'm going to have dinner and go into my studio to paint.

Today's Quotation:I try to pretend I don't know how to paint, so the experience is new each time.
-Charles Reid
Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin