Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

"GREEN and RED" by Marina Petro



“Green and Red”
6" x 6" (15.3cm x 15.3cm)
Oil on Panel
$100 plus $8 shipping and handling in the US, includes insurance.
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.



Email me for other purchasing options.

Two more apples from the local orchard posing for me. I couldn't think of a creative title for this one, hence, 'green and red'...oh well. I particularly like the way this little painting seems to glow.

Today's Quotation: "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."
-
Aristotle


Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin