Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

"TOWARD HEAVEN" by Marina Petro



“Toward Heaven”
12" x 6" (30.5cm x 15.3cm)
Oil on Panel
$150 plus $9 shipping and handling in the US which includes insurance.
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.




Painted on a smooth textured board which is notched in the back for easy hanging without a frame. Email me for other purchasing options.

I have been experimenting with a variety of surfaces for these smaller paintings. Each surface provides a new experience and different effect. This is a smooth surface which simulates canvas. Colors blended quite easily. This painting was completed fairly rapidly...only one sitting which is not usual for me...great when it happens though. My inspiration was, once again, my imagination. I hope you enjoy it. Your comments are welcomed...just click on my blog link below to leave a comment. Actually your comments are much appreciated. It's reassuring to know my efforts are not dissolving out there in cyberspace...

Today's Quotation: "We have a wonderful world to be inspired by and each new day is like an adventure into the unknown, where things that require a second glance can be captured in time on a canvas for anyone to enjoy forever."
-Louise Corke


Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin