Pages

Monday, March 9, 2009

"LEMON & ORANGE" by Marina Petro


"Lemon & Orange"
Sold
6x6 inches
Original oil on Raymar Canvas Panel


This little orange was waiting for me to find it at our local grocery store. It was much more colorful than it's neighbors and I had to take it home to paint. My decision is usually...do I paint my fruits and veggies with a simple background or haul out the fancy fabrics...you can see which won. The paintings on decorative fabric always take more than one day/sitting to complete.

Todays Quotation: "Colours are light's suffering and joy."
-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin