Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2009

"DESTINATION MARS" by Marina Petro


"Destination Mars"
5x7 inches
$99 + shipping
Original oil painting on Gessobord
Purchase at my ebay store or email me for other purchasing options
Here is another painting from my imagination. It flowed fairly well...no big struggle here. The biggest struggle was with naming it. I kept coming up with titles I'd already used with prior cosmic landscapes....then I recalled a newscast reporting the discovery of possible water on Mars, soil that has similarities to ours and the possibility of life.

The quote below reflects one of the reasons I keep painting...

Today's Quote: "Everything that is new or uncommon raises a pleasure in the imagination, because it fills the soul with an agreeable surprise, gratifies its curiosity, and gives it an idea of which it was not before possessed."
-Joseph Addison

Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin