Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2009

"SUN BURST" by Marina Petro


"Sun Burst"
8x10 Oil on canvas panel
Purchase for $85 with PayPal at eBay or email me for other purchasing options.

I wasn't sure what this painting was going to be. I began to paint...had the sun in mind but as I let go to more spontaneity it ended up a sunflower. I enjoyed the freedom of letting go.

Today's Quotation: "Spontaneity is the quality of being able to do something just because you feel like it at the moment, of trusting your instincts, of taking yourself by surprise and snatching from the clutches of your well-organized routine a bit of unscheduled pleasure." -Richard Iannelli


Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin