Pages

Friday, January 30, 2009

"LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT" by Marina Petro


This is a painting I've posted before but thought it would be fun to debut it again so close to Valentines Day. It is one of the rare small acrylic paintings I've done. I don't particularly like acrylic but it was the better choice for this piece. Hope it brings a smile to your face!

Love At First Sight
7" x 5" (17.8cm x 12.7cm)
Acrylic on Stretched Canvas
$59 plus $7 shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.




Today's Quotation: "Love is blind."
-Geoffrey Chaucer

Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin