Pages

Friday, January 23, 2009

"AUTUMN BRANCHES" by Marina Petro


"Autumn Branches"
8x10 inches
Original Oil on Canvas
Purchase here for $59.99 at eBay or email me for other purchasing options.

I'd painted this in October and almost immediately placed it in an exhibit so it wasn't posted back then. It was a fairly easy paint. I was excited about painting it initially but not all that fond of the finished piece...and it got to the point where there was nothing more I wanted to do to it. That's just how it goes sometimes. My daughters always remind me that what I like or don't like is not necessarily how other people feel. It's so true. Some of the paintings I didn't think were 'good enough' turned out to be the most popular as far as prints and cards that were sold from the image.

Today's Quotation: "I close my eyes in order to see..."
-Paul Gauguin

Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin