Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2009

"WILD APPLE" by Marina Petro


"Wild Apple"
Sold
6x8 inches
$100 + $10 shipping & handling-includes insurance to US.
Original oil on gallery wrapped stretched canvas, painted around all sides. Can be displayed with our without a frame.

Purchase here or email me for other purchasing options.

This was fun to paint and easier than I'd anticipated. I'm certain I'll use this fabric again as a background. I was visualizing another painting I'd do on it which I've already titled 'Wild Cherries.' I like the combination of red white and black.

Today's Quotation: "With an apple I will astonish Paris."
-Paul Cezanne

Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

1 comment:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

I SO love zebra stripes. Nice!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin