Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2009

"PEAR" by Marina Petro



"Pear"
6x8
Oil on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
$100
SOLD

Another repost folks. This is one of my favorites.I enjoy painting fruit and other items on patterned fabric backgrounds but it's difficult to complete the painting in one day. Actually, I've started a new snowscape-oil on canvas, a painting from "The Zone"-acrylic on canvas, and have another baby canvas sitting on my easel waiting to be born. Problem is, there's only one of me....I love all these forms of painting equally and want to continue to develop each one as far as I can go. Hope you enjoy viewing it.

Today's Quotation: "Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men."
-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe



Visit Marina's Blog

Website
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise
Tour Marina's Studio
Email Marina

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin