Pages

Monday, January 26, 2009

"Storm Over Ocean Beach" by Marina Petro


"Storm Over Ocean Beach"
16x20 inches
Original oil on gallery wrapped canvas
eMail me for purchasing options (link is below)

Now wouldn't you like to be here right now? I would. It might look stormy, but that will pass. There's not a hint of snow...It's been frigid here in the Northeast and I just heard we are expecting more snow. I am happy with this painting. The inspiration for it was from a photo my brother, Byron, took at Ocean Beach, New Jersey. You can see more of his photos here at ImageKind.

Today's Quotation: "Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures."
-Henry Ward Beecher

Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press


1 comment:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

I love a day like this.
I admit it's a little nuts but I miss all the snow and the cozy "snowbound" feeling of home. Now that I'm a Florida snowbird for the winter months now and am always delighted when we have a lot of snow in December. Wonderful paintings!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin