Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2009

"TIDAL MOON" by Marina Petro



"Tidal Moon"
22" x 28" Original Oil Painting on Stretched Canvas
Email me for purchasing options
16"x 20" matted version is available for 7 days at ebay...$29 starting bid or buy it now for $35.

Tidal Moon was sheer pleasure to paint. It was painted spontaneously from my imagination. I thought I'd finished it quite some time ago but...I took another look at it recently and it ended up back on my easel for some minor changes. I hope you enjoy viewing it as much as I did painting it!

Today's Quote: "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."


Visit Marina's Blog

Website
Buy Marina's art on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise
Tour Marina's Studio
Email Marina

-Carl Jung

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin