Pages

Friday, January 16, 2009

"APPROACHING EDEN" by Marina Petro



"Approaching Eden"
5x7 inches
Original oil on gallery wrapped canvas painted around all sides.
Bid/Purchase on ebay here or email me (link below) for other purchasing options.

Another product from my imagination. It's been so biting cold here in upstate New York I just want to step into the light of this painting and bask in it. This is a great meditative work of art that lifts my spirit and transports me into another realm when I view it.

Today's Quotation: "Color is the keyboard, the eyes are the harmonies, the soul is the piano with many strings. The artist is the hand that plays, touching one key or another, to cause vibrations in the soul."
-Kandinsky



Visit Marina's Blog

Website
Buy Marina's art on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise
Tour Marina's Studio
Email Marina


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin