Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2009

"AUTUMN GOLD" by Marina Petro


"Autumn Gold"
20x24 inch Oil on Stretched Canvas
Email me (link below) for purchasing options

I painted this piece last fall from a photo I found on the internet. Unfortunately, I lost the source and cannot give the photographer credit. I made changes to the original composition though. Hope you enjoy viewing it. This is the first day we've had sun in quite some time and I took the opportunity to photograph some of my new paintings, this being one of them.

I will be participating in a group exhibit of small paintings at Mimosa Gallery in Saratoga Springs, NY through February 15. The opening reception is this Saturday, January 10, from 5-8pm. Hope you local folks can stop in. See more details here.

Today's Quotation: "Every moment there is news coming out of silence."
-Ranier Maria Rilke

Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin