Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

"RED, WHITE & BLUE" by Marina Petro


"Red, White & Blue"
6x8 inches
Original oil painting on Raymar Canvas Panel
Purchase at eBay here or email me for other purchasing options.

I finished this painting about a week ago but have been lax in photographing my paintings. Thought this would be the perfect post for today's inauguration. I just couldn't get the photo to truly represent this piece. It is actually more vibrant than what is depicted here. I will try scanning it at a later time. The pears were painted on a decorative paper background which I'll probably use again with different models. Hope you enjoy it.

"Don't look forward to the day you stop suffering, because when it comes you'll know you're dead."
-Tennessee Williams


Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin