Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2009

"ANGEL BIRTH" by Marina Petro




"Angel Birth"
Original Oil on 6x8 inch gallery wrapped streteched canvas $100

Email me for purchasing options.

This is a piece I painted from my imagination and I'm happy with how it turned out. I have a larger commission of a local farm I'm working on presently. I thought it would be fairly easy but that's not the case. It's been slow going.

Incidentally, I'm pretty sure most of my subscribers are not aware that they can visit my blog (link below) and leave comments on each painting right there, as well as explore the archives for all the paintings I have posted. Take a look...

Today's Quote: "Art does not reproduce the visible; rather, it makes visible."
-Klee


My Blog

Website
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise
Studio Tour
Email

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin