Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2009

"PARTING WAYS" by Marina Petro



"Parting Ways"
Oil Painting on Gallery Stretched Canvas
6x8 inches
$100

Email me for purchasing options

I like this painting a lot. I was so happy when I miraculously found these pears with their leaves still attached. As soon as I'm finished posting I'll head toward my easel where another "Zone" painting is waiting to be worked on. I took a couple of photos of it in different stages and will post these photos soon.

Today's Quote: "Rest not! Life is sweeping by; go and dare before you die. Something mighty and sublime, leave behind to conquer time.
-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe



Visit Marina's Blog

Website
Buy Marina's art on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise
Tour Marina's Studio
Email Marina

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin