Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2009

"MISTY GARDEN" by Marina Petro


"Misty Garden"
5x7 inches
Oil on Canvas Panel $100
SOLD

This piece was painted spontaneously from my imagination. I've painted quite a few of this type garden with emerging light. I'm sure I'll be painting more of them too. It's a theme I don't get tired of producing and usually pleased with the outcome. I like this one a lot. The colors are a bit more greyed and more subtle than usual. It has a very calming, uplifting effect...at least for me.

Todays Quotation "Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it." -Confucius

Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin