Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

"YELLOW APPLE" by Marina Petro


"Yellow Apple"
6x8 inches
Oil on gallery wrapped stretched canvas painted around all sides.
Can be hung with or without a frame.
Purchase for $100 at eBay here

The background for this apple is a piece of fabric one of my daughters gave me. I'm sure I'll be using it again. I've been in battle with a cold this week...taking Chinese herbs, Vitamin C, and a Homeopathic remedy...all seem to be keeping it from blossoming into it's full blown potential.

Today's Quotation: "Perspective is the rein and rudder of painting."
-Leonardo DaVinci


Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin