Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

"ANGEL 1" by Marina Petro



"Angel 1"
3x3 inch oil on gallery wrapped canvas
Shipped with display easel
$39 + $5 Purchase here or email me (link below)

Here is another tiny painting from my imagination that was just a joy to paint. I was moving the paint around the background, dipped my brush into white paint and began to 'fix' something when by 'accident' the angel appeared! I felt so happy, signed it, put my brush down before I ruined it...and here it is. Hope you enjoy viewing it as much as I did painting it.

Today's Quote: "The golden moments in the stream of life rush past us and we see nothing but sand; the angels come to visit us, and we only know them when they are gone."
~George Elliot


My Blog

Website
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise
Studio Tour
Email

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin