Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2009

"TEMPTATION" by Marina Petro



"Temptation"
5x7 inch Original Oil Painting on Canvas Panel
$100
Bid at ebay here or...email me for other purchasing options.
I anticipated that this particular leaf would be difficult to capture, but surprisingly, it wasn't. I'm curious about what specific things other artists get nervous about capturing. I am skittish about painting glass too. I might just jump into painting something with glass soon.

Today's Quote: "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. the other is as though everything is a miracle."
-Albert Einstein


My Blog

Website
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise
Studio Tour
Email

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin