Pages

Friday, February 13, 2009

"KISS ME" Garfield Painting by Marina Petro


"Kiss Me"
6x6 inches
Original Oil on Raymar canvas panel
Purchase for $100 here at eBay

Whew...I finished this in time for Valentines Day. It took longer to complete than I'd anticipated. This is my second Garfield painting. I've posted both here today. Garfield was one of my late mother's favorite cartoon characters. She also loved owls and had a small collection of owl knick knacks and Garfield toys. I keep one of her small stuffed Garfields in my car. Mom died in November of 2002.This particular Garfield is a small wind-up toy that rocks back and forth when you wind him up. Hope these bring a smile...


"Bad Boy Garfield"
6x6 inch Original oil painting on Raymar canvas panel
Purchase for $100 at eBay here

Today's Quotation: "Live out of your imagination, not your history."
-Stephen Covey


Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

1 comment:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

And the Humor award goes to...YOU!
Well done!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin