Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Dusk, "Landscape Oil Painting" by Marina Petro


Dusk
16" x 20"
Original landscape oil painting on canvas

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information HERE  or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

At the moment, I am envisioning myself cradled in a comfortable chair at the edge of this lake and, oh, the peace and tranquility that this evokes in me.  This painting is scheduled to leave home for an exhibit at Visions 1 Gallery at the Pastoral Center of the Albany Archdiocese, in Albany, NY. at the end of October for two months. 

As a reminder for my local subscribers...This Saturday, October 8, The Arts District on Beekman Street in Saratoga Springs, NY is hosting a street wide Art and Craft Fair in celebration of American Craft Week. It will run from 10am to 5 pm. If you are an artist or crafter, feel free to set up a display along the street. There is no charge. We had a very nice turnout of exhibitors and visitors last year. I will be in my studio at 79 Beekman Street.

Today's Quotation:  "Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in then and try to follow where they lead.
-Louisa May Alcott


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin