Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

In The Pink, Flower Painting, "Floral Oil Painting," by Marina Petro

In The Pink
16" x 20"
Original oil painting on canvas
Floral Art Series
SOLD

Prints on paper and canvas in a variety of sizes are available at

"In The Pink" is another painting I completed under the direction of my late teacher, Tom Vincent, who I miss more with every painting.  It was sold this week from my studio on Beekman Street last week. This was the first 'close cropped' floral painting I've created. The inspiration for this painting was a bouquet of flowers from my daughter, Andrea's, garden.

Speaking of my Beekman Street studio. I am no longer there. I moved all my paintings and prints out this past weekend, which is unfortunate just before the holiday season. It was not my choice. I'll update you all in my newsletter as soon as I get my bearings, and make some progress integrating everything back into my home. I am planning to rent a small space at the Crafters Gallery in Saratoga Springs, NY and possibly have an Open Studio at my home studio next month. 

Today's Quotation: ".....time will change and even reverse many of your present opinions. Refrain, therefore, awhile from setting yourself up as a judge of the highest matters."
-Plato

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin