Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

Clementine, Orange Painting, Still Life Oil Painting by Marina Petro


 Clementine
6x6 inches
Original oil painting on archival Raymar canvas panel
Still Life Fruit Series

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries.  
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

Well, those of you who have been following my blog must know how happy I was to have found this sweet clementine orange with leaves attached. As usual, I stood by the bin they were in, picking them up one at a time to find the one with the most interesting leaves....and here she is...

I am still struggling to reorganize my home studio after bringing all my paintings and equipment back from the Beekman Street Studio....and....attempting to keep everything neat and orderly until my house sells. I haven't been painting since I left Beekman Street but will resume as soon as I am more settled. I have to admit, I've been procrastinating considerably...


Today's Quotation: "Aim at the sun and you may not reach it; but your arrow will fly far higher than if you had aimed at an object on a level with yourself."
-F.  Hawes
 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin