Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Bird Painting, 'Black Bird Oil Painting' by Marina Petro

Black Bird
8" x 8"
Original oil painting on 1.5 " gallery wrapped canvas
SOLD
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!



Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

This painting was sold at one point but has flown back home to me....long story and I won't bore you with the details. I love this little painting. The bird's feathers glisten. I painted it when my teacher was still alive. I can hear his voice telling me....be patient, Marina....be careful...very careful. Even though it appears to be a small and simple composition, I actually found it quite difficult to paint....but...I am very happy with the results.

Today's Quotation: "Enthusiasm is the best protection in any situation. Wholeheartedness is contagious. Give yourself, if you wish to get others.
-David Seabury
 

1 comment:

Kim Monster said...

Lovely color scheme!! the black and blue against the warm ochre is really an eye catcher!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin