Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Illumined Garden, "Landscape Oil Painting," Marina Petro

Illumined Garden
11" x 14"
Original landscape oil painting on canvas
Landscape Garden Series
Healing Art
Just SOLD shortly after I posted it
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

Illumined Garden was painted spontaneously from my imagination. I love painting in this way. This painting invokes such a sense of peace. Viewers have told me that it seems to pull them right into the light. I had this painting on my studio wall intending to finish it. People would comment on how much they liked it and when I'd say "it isn't finished yet..." the consistent response was "don't do anything more to it."....so I didn't....

Today's Quotation: "I'm enjoying the most perfect tranquillity, free from all worries, and in consequence would like to stay this way forever, in a peaceful corner of the countryside like this."
-Claude Monet
 

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin