Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Plum Painting, "Still Life Fruit Oil Painting" by Marina Petro

Plum In Bowl
5" x 7"
Original oil painting on archival Raymar canvas panel
Still Life Fruit Series

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

 I've painted a few other plums on this fabric pattern in the past which have all sold. I love painting the deep red, burgundy and violet colors of the plum. 

I haven't painted since moving the paintings and equipment from my studio on Beekman St. back home. I'm never quite 'right' unless I am painting consistently. The challenge has been to reintegrate everything into my studio here and keep it looking fairly organized until my house sells...not an easy task. I plodded along earlier today for a few hours, took a nap, and am exquisitely procrastinating getting back in there. Wish I could just wave a magic wand and have it all done....

I am planning to have an Open Studio here November 12 & 13. I will provide more details as we get closer. Hope to see some of you there!

Today's Quotation: "The greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising up every time we fall."
-Confucius


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin