Pages

Monday, April 16, 2007

"LAKE VIEW' by Marina Petro


"Lake View"
5x7 inches
Oil on Gallery Wrapped Stretched Canvas
$100
Sold

Here is another product of my imagination.
I photograph my paintings as close to the originals as possible but...Lake View gave me a bit of a hard time. It may appear a little darker on your browser and the beautiful soft blues and violets were not cooperating... just couldn't capture them. Lake View invokes a sense of peace and harmony within me.

Daily Quotation: "Nature and meditation have the ability to draw us to our deeper selves, where we finally realize that we are not boring, nor isolated, not in need of external excitement to be happy, but a part of the great harmony of all living things."
-Marney Ward



Visit Marina's Blog

Website
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise
Tour Marina's Studio

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin