Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2007

"SUN BIRTH" by Marina Petro


"Sun Birth"
Sold
6x8 inches
Oil on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
$100

By now you should have a fair picture of the variety of artwork I create...there's much more to come that is radically different than what I've posted so far...if I can figure a way to paint them on these small canvases. Over the years it's been suggested that I choose one
style of painting and stay with it. I can't conceive of doing that. It's not in my nature. I follow my spirit and intuition wherever they may lead.

Daily Quotation: "Intuitive artists are messengers. Their symbolic vocabulary originates from the infinite wisdom of higher spheres, in a non-referential time/space continuum."
-Elle Nicolai



Visit Marina's Blog

Website
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise
Tour Marina's Studio

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin