Pages

Friday, April 27, 2007

"ANGEL" by Marina Petro



"Angel"
5x7 inches
Oil Painting on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
$100
Purchase here

I can never plan an angel painting. They just seem to "happen." Often I'll begin a painting, mess it up, start wiping it out and the figure of an angel appears! Other times they appear are when I begin to paint spontaneously...deliberately keeping my analytical mind in restraint and giving my intuition full reign...

Daily Quotation: "For he shall give his angels charge over thee to keep thee in all thy ways. On their hands they will bear you up, lest you dash your foot against a stone."
-Psalm 91:10-1

1 comment:

Arc said...

The painting is extremely serene and beautiful too.............it tells why you cannot plan it.......

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin