Pages

Monday, April 9, 2007

"Saratoga Bog"


"Saratoga Bog"
Oil On Stretched Gallery Wrap Canvas
Painted on all sides.
5 x 7 inches
$100

Purchase "Saratoga Bog" here

This is the first small landscape I've ever painted. It's going to take some time getting accustomed to painting so small. This piece was painted from a photo I snapped en route to Saratoga Springs, NY. I live in the quiet countryside surrounding Saratoga and trek into the city each day to get my mail, run errands and other fun stuff. Saratoga is famous for it's summer throughbred horse racing, healing springs, and mineral baths. The baths are wonderful...tubs are so deep you can actually float! The mineral water is carbonated...it's like bathing in warm champagne.

"Nature knows no pause in progress and development, and attaches her curse on all inaction." -Goethe


Visit Marina's Blog

Website
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin