Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2007

"COMET" by Marina Petro


"Comet"
5x7 inches
Oil on Gallery Wrapped Stretched Canvas
$75
Purchase Here

I rarely stay home all day...restless spirit.
This was one of those days though. It's been snowing and sleeting here in upstate New York since early this morning. I put some good time in at the easel and I'm happy. "Comet" was very enjoyable to create. Cosmic landscapes are the most natural subjects for me to paint. When I'm quiet and close my eyes...in that darkness...I feel myself out in space among the celestial bodies.

Daily Quotation: "Space, and space again, is the infinite deity which surrounds us and in which we are ourselves contained.
-Max Beckmann



Visit Marina's Blog

Website
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise
Tour Marina's Studio

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin