Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2007

"ANGEL BIRTH" by Marina Petro


"Angel Birth"
6x8 Oil on Gallery Wrapped Stretched Canvas
$100
Purchase Here

I'm happy with the way this painting turned out. I'm thinking about creating a larger version soon.

One the local newspapers in my area just published an article about me and the Daily Painters. I'd emailed them a press release announcing my affiliation with Daily Painters Marketplace and the Painting A Day movement. They were very excited about the concept and decided to publish a feature article instead! I've posted it at my website. It might be a bit blurry but it's the best I could do with scanning it. Here's the link:
"Saratoga Today" Article 4/27/07

Daily Quotation: "Every moment there is news coming out of silence."
-Ranier Maria Rilke


Visit Marina's Blog

Website
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise
Tour Marina's Studio

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin