Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

"COSMIC LIGHT" by Marina Petro


"Cosmic Light"
5x7 inches
Oil on Gallery Wrapped Stretched Canvas
Purchase here
I loved creating this painting. Cosmic landscapes come very naturally to me. Most of the time they just flow forth without any effort at all. I hope you enjoy viewing "Cosmic Light" as much as I did painting it!

Daily Quotation: "Only by intuition can the artist attain the energy of creation and the light of the cosmic presence. Intuition is the creative grace or gift of psychic or immediate knowledge that arises in human consciousness and is transformed in vision and the power of images."
-Serge Ponomarew


Visit Marina's Blog

Website
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise
Tour Marina's Studio

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin