Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

"The Cosmic Guardian"



"The Cosmic Guardian"
Oil On Stretched Gallery Wrap Canvas
Painted on all sides
5 x 7"

SOLD

The Cosmic Guardian was painted from my imagination. She is a representation of the great protective, loving presence of the infinite universe.I never know what the next painting will be... not great on planning things. I follow my intuition most of the time. In some ways I am more comfortable painting representational pieces; still life and landscapes from life, but the real adventure is when I begin to paint spontaneously as I did here.
Painting smaller pieces is a challenge. I am accustomed to painting larger with more freedom of movement. We'll see where it goes from here each day.

"For he shall give his angels charge over thee to keep thee in all thy ways. On their hands they will bear you up, lest you dash your foot against a stone." Psalm 91:10-1

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin