Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Celestial Skyscape Oil Painting,Marina Petro

Click image for larger view
 
Celestial Symphony
 22x28 inches
Original oil painting on stretched canvas
Certificate Of Authenticity Provided
Purchase securely HERE or EMAIL ME for other purchasing options and inquiries

 Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!

Whenever I paint one of these celestial pieces I wonder whether there is an actual configuration of heavenly bodies out there that correspond to the painting. I am happy with this piece. There is no way the photograph can do it justice. The subtle changing color tones and movement is very difficult to capture.

Janet Tanguay of Art N'Soul called me earlier to inform me that the Albany Management Corp. at 41 State Street in Albany, NY loved the artwork I have on exhibit there and would like me to continue to display my paintings on a revolving basis every two months.  I'll be bringing more work there at the end of this month. You can visit during normal business hours...

There's still a tiny window of time to attend my  MASTER YOUR INTUITION workshop this coming weekend - Sept. 18 & 19 from 10-4pm at The Arts Center in Saratoga Springs, NY.  You can call me at 518-583-7280 to register or click the link to the workshop just above and register online. 

Today's Quotation:  "Rest not! Life is sweeping by; go dare before you die.  Something mighty and sublime, leave behind to conquer time." (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)

Email Me
Blog
Website
MyFaceBook Page
Available Small Paintings
Available Paintings
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints at Fine Art America
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
My Art On Fine Merchandise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin