Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Black Tribal Angel Oil Painting, Magical Angel by Marina Petro

Click image for a larger view
Magical Angel
36x40
Oil painting on stretched canvas
Purchase  securely HERE or EMAIL ME for other purchasing options and inquiries

Only one in the entire universe and it could be yours! 

I wasn't sure what I was going to paint when I picked up my brush.  I began painting the black oval shape which is now the angel's face and the painting went from there, developing into the figure with wings...so I had this painting with a black oval face just sitting there for quite some time without a defined face. One day, feeling brave enough and determined to finish it, I took a deep breath and once again, cleared my mind as best as I could and let my intuition just take over, one stroke at a time. I am happy with the result.

COMMISSIONS CONSIDERED
Would you like a painting created from a favorite photo? EMAIL ME and we can discuss it.

Today's Quotation: "Being in the flow" is definitely worth striving for. I know when I'm there. I'm tapped into something that is far beyond my ability. 
-Aleta Pippin

Email Me
Blog
Website
MyFaceBook Page
Available Small Paintings
Available Paintings
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints at Fine Art America
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
My Art On Fine Merchandise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin