Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Celestial Abstract Skyscape Oil Painting, Star Light, Marina Petro


Star Light, Star Bright
5x7 
Oil painting on stretched canvas-painted around all sides. Does not need a frame.
Purchase securely HERE for $65 or EMAIL ME for other purchasing options.

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours! 

Here is another creation from my imagination. I titled it Star Light, Star Bright because when I finished it what kept running through my mind was "Star light, star bright, first star I see tonight...I wish I may, I wish I might, have the wish I wish tonight." I used to say this as a child and still do when I see the first star in the heavens...

I didn't sign this painting on the front because it looks great vertically as well as horizontally in all four possibilities when turning the painting around. It's like having four paintings in one!  If you click
HERE you can see all four versions.

Today's Quotation: “We have come into this exquisite world to experience ever and ever more deeply our divine courage, freedom and light!”
- Hafiz of Persia quote


Email Me
Blog
Website
MyFaceBook Page
Available Small Paintings
Available Paintings
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints at Fine Art America
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
My Art On Fine Merchandise

2 comments:

Melissa Lynn D said...

Gorgeous! I love that deep red! :)

Mary said...

The colors in this are awesome!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin