Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Full Moon Skyscape Oil Painting, Cosmic Inferno,Marina Petro

Click image for larger view
Cosmic Inferno
4" x 12"
Original acrylic painting on stretched canvas-painted around all sides.
Wired and ready to hang.
Only one in the entire universe and it could be yours!

Certificate Of Authenticity provided
Purchase securely HERE or EMAIL ME for other purchasing options and inquiries.

ARTIST~MARINA PETRO, SARATOGA SPRINGS, NY USA

I tried my hand at using acrylics for this piece....a much different experience than oil paint and one that I am not too familiar with. I began by painting the entire canvas with metallic bronze paint with the intention of applying the paint in a transparent way so the bronze would show through. That didn't work too well as I kept painting over passages and it is more opaque than I anticipated...but that's ok because I really like the way it turned out. There's some nice flowing texture in this piece.

...and here is MY LATEST NEWSLETTER

Today's Quotation: "Imagination is more important than knowledge."
~Albert Einstein
COMMISSIONS CONSIDERED
Would you like a painting created from a favorite photo? EMAIL ME and we can discuss it.

 

Email Me
Blog
Website
MyFaceBook Page
Available Small Paintings
Available Paintings
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints at Fine Art America
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
My Art On Fine Merchandise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin